Wednesday, September 19, 2007

On The Scene With Beth Bender Beauty

If you haven't already heard I have been in Hawaii for the last week working and visiting with friends. Most of whom are in the industry from make-up artists to hair stylists and wardrobe designer's.

My very best friend Mimi who runs the Betsey Johnson Boutique and takes care of most of the women on the show Lost ran into Evangeline lilly while she was shopping and picking up a few things. She was going on and on about how much she loves the Get in Line Stencil kit from Beth Bender beauty and the mineral bronzing powder "Soak up the sun". My friend James had used it on her for the first time a little over a year ago and she has been wearing it ever since. It looks very natural and gives just the right amount of color for a beautiful glow.

She has a few glosses from Beth Bender Beauty(Kookla is her favorite) and Mimi gave her a gel eyeliner in Cocoa to try. I was so sorry I missed her but hopefully I will get to connect with her before I leave to come home. Either way I am leaving a little goodie bag of some new things for Evangeline to fall in love with!

xoxo,

Beth

No comments: