Friday, July 4, 2008

Get cheeky With benefit's posie tint



New beauty must have from benefit

Everyone knows how I can't live without my benefit high beam. I just love this product. I have two in my kit, one at my studio and one at home. Well the sister duo have done it again!

The newest gem which I have been loving is their posie tint. A pink petal lip and cheek stain that is just bang on with the perfect pink color. A lighter version of their cult-fav benetint. I used on a shoot last week and barely needed anything else. The models looked beautiful and the color didn't move. Great when you have to drag your kit across the beach and lighter is always better.

Great for summer when you just want a little color and don't feel like wearing anything too heavy. Check out posie tint and my fav high beam at benefitcosmetics.com.


No comments: