Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Eye Lash enhancer

I don’t know about you ladies, but I am always in search of the best way to enhance my own lashes and be able to recommend products that work to my clients. Many of them have fine lashes or lashes that are not long and they want to thicken and lengthen. My sister happens to be one of them. I have tried many products over the years, but most did not pass the test and make it into my kit. So when I mentioned to her that Kim was sending me The Magic Lash, she was eager to check it out too!

Well, I have to say I was very, very impressed and so was my sister with the results. So much so that she was happy to borrow it and it looks like I won’t be getting it back any time soon. Magic Lash was not messy like other products of the same kind. It was easy to use and our lashes looked amazing!!!

That same night on my way out I decided to take out my stencils and do a sexy smoky eye to go along with the gorgeous lashes. My boyfriend thought I was wearing false lashes because they looked so long. At the Laugh Factory my girls had me doing smoky eyes and lashes in the bathroom. One of the female comedians perfoming that night came in as I was busy at work and got in line for a set of smoky eyes and lashes too. Magic Lash and a sexy smoky eye with the smoky eye stencil and we were ready to go!





No comments: