Monday, April 23, 2007

Sun kissed skin is minutes away

Beautiful glowing skin is on every gals list for the spring and summer. Usually around this time most fashion and beauty mags are all showing this look. The healthiest way to achieve that glow isn't baking in the sun, but rather using a bronzing powder or cream to get an instant glow. On a recent shoot poolside at an LA hot spot the make up called for a sultry bronze look. The make-up was all about the skin and the rest was sheer and simple. I started with a tinted moisturizer that had an SPF already in it. I like MD Formulations, it's lightweight but has good coverage. Once the face was prepped I began applying color. My favorite part! I used a little Soak up the Sun bronzer and dusted some Sunkiss all over shimmer from beth bender beauty. The skin looked gorgeous and without any damage from the sun. To finish the look I used a little Mimilicious gloss which is a rose-gold shimmer and popped the cheeks with A little Crush blush. A fabulous look for anyone and easy to do!

No comments: