Sunday, October 21, 2007

Beth Bender Beauty Loves Here To Stay Mascara








Here To Stay 24 Hour Long Wear Mascara

Finally a mascara that does what it says. After reading about
Here To Stay mascara from Prescriptives on Beautifulmakeupsearch I made sure to pick up a few that weekend. I was in need of a mascara that would not smudge for a wedding party and a bride who warned me ahead of time that she planned to do a lot of crying. Always a challenge for any make-up artist who usually ends up following the bride around with a sponge and concealer in one hand, and some powder and a brush in the other.

I did the test on myself the night before. By the end of the evening there was no flaking or smudging and my lashes still looked perfect. Not to mention how lovely they looked paired with my sexy cat eyes using the Get in Line Stencils.

Another great thing about Here to Stay mascara is that you can wear it alone as a waterproof mascara or pair it with another of your favorite Prescriptives mascara for a water resistant mascara. The brush is a wand that goes on like a comb so it combs through your lashes as it lengthens, lifts and separates. I have been a big fan of Shu-uemura's mascara for years but I have to say that I am loving this mascara.

The wedding was a success and the bride was thrilled. She kept a tube of Here To Stay for herself and my last Get in Line stencil kit to have for her honeymoon.

xoxo,
B

No comments: