Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Get in Line Stencil Kit On The Set Of Nip/Tuck

New to Beth Bender Beauty's Get in line eyeshadow & stencil kit are the ladies of Nip/Tuck. My beautiful friend Nani who I have spoken about before was working on set last week and as promised had a little goody bag of Bettes Boutique beauty items.

Jolie Richardson and Roma Maffia each got a Get in Line Stencil kit for easy smoky and cat eyes. They also got a Gel liner in Cocoa and a Paris is Burning liquid lip gloss. Did I mention that Nip/Tuck is one of my favorite shows on the air. I have been a fan since the first episode. I just love it!

I think this basket of goodies might turn out to be a good thing. Let's face it I don't know too many women who would refuse beauty products including myself!

xoxo,
B

No comments: