Friday, October 12, 2007

What women are saying about Get in Line from Beth Bender Beauty

Check it out…

I just wanted to let you know that I got my “get in line kit” today. I just got some time and decided to try it out.
I figured that it would have been tricky to get the smokey/cat eye down, but to my surprise I got it at the first try. I am so happy that it will only take a minute opposed to a whole hour to get my eyes just right.

I can see I’m gonna have lots of fun with my new Get in Line kit in
the future.

Oh well just wanted to say thanks again.

Ramona

Live and well in Canada!

Rating: 5 of 5 Stars! [5 of 5 Stars!]

Hello there! I just wanted to let you know that I received my Get In Line kit today. WOW!! This kit should be in every makeup enthusiasts\’ household. I tried it on as soon as I opened it. It took me 5 simple minutes! It used to take me 30-45 minutes to even do my eye makeup. I got so many compliments. Thank you so much!!

Kylie C.

Hi,
I received the product and have tried it a couple of times. It really does save time and energy in the morning and it looks fabulous. I have so many positive comments on my eyes. Its definitely one of the best things I have purchased thus far. I will recommend this product to all my friends. Thank you for the extra items.

Anna

Hi,
It's only Wednesday & I already have my order in my hand! The stencils are so fun! The brush that comes with them is such a nice brush, also. I love to be pleasantly surprised by the quality & service of new products/companies, as you never know what to expect when ordering something sight unseen on the internet. The samples were very generous & I've only been home for 1/2 hour & I already have everything on, with a perfect cat eye liner! Thank you so much for a wonderful shopping experience!

Brenda

THANK YOU SOOoo MUCH, I LOVE YOUR STENCIL KIT!! IT IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED, I'VE SPENT MONEY & HAVE BEEN FRUSTATED TRYING TO PROFESSIONALLY APPLY EYESHADOW. AND NOW I FEEL SO CONFIDENT THAT MY MAKEUP LOOKS PROPERLY APPLIED! AND THANK YOU FOR THE LIP GLOSS!!
Andrea

Dear Beth, The package arrived today and I am so amazed with the Kit Get in Line, it is perfect! It is an unique makeup tool and deserves to be on top, as a “must have”. I also would like to thank you very much for your two generous offers, the glam gloss and the eye dust, they are so pretty. I am sure I am going to purchase more items in a near future, I am so glad to proof such quality products by an amazing and talent artist as you. Once again, thank you! I wish you all the best… Kindly Regards,
Márcia

Entry Filed under: Beauty Tools, Beth Bender Beauty, Get in Line Stencil Kit, How to, beauty

No comments: