Friday, February 15, 2008

Duwop's New Doubleglow7

Have you tried DuWop's new Doubleglow7? Well if you haven't you must. I had to see for myself because I'm always in search of the best products to give your skin radiance and a healthy glow. Doubleglow7 meets all of my needs and I was amazed at how great my skin looked.

doubleglow7.jpg

Doubleglow7 is a luminous face balm that gives an instant radiance and clarity to your skin. I know you're thinking face balm that sounds like it might be heavy or greasy but I can assure you it's not. If you don't believe me check it out for yourself the next time you're near a Sephora or if you happen to live in the Los Angeles area, Larchmont Beauty Supply in Larchmont carries the full line of DuWop products.

You can wear Doubleglow7 underneath your foundation or alone. It makes a great primer before applying foundation and creates the perfect canvas for a flawless application. Doubleglow7 contains seven essential skin nourishing ingredients, Jojoba, aloe vera, lilly extract, illumination pearls, as well as vitamins A, E, and F. Together they conspire to give you gorgeous, glowing skin.

At $25 a jar it's totally worth the investment. Because I don't have a lot of time during the week I bought three jars of Doubleglow7. I used it the other day on a job and ended up giving it to the model on the shoot. She could not stop talking about how beautiful her skin looked and I thought why not?

xoxo,

B


No comments: