Sunday, February 10, 2008

Event At Lebec Beauty Boutique

Yesterday’s Valentine’s event at Lebec Beauty Boutique was a great success. Located in Rancho Cucamonga, California and the perfect setting for our first event together. From the minute we began Lebec and I were busy doing makeup. I was doing demo’s of the Get in Line Eyeliner Kit and Lebec was creating beautiful faces on every woman who sat in her chair.

Her beauty boutique is filled with amazing product from custom blended powders and foundations, to gorgeous eye shadows, liners, glosses, brushes, brush sets and pouches and so much more! Women were leaving with lots of goodies and when the event was near ending most of them were still there.
Women of all ages waited to try the Get in Line Eyeliner Kit and were very pleased when they saw how easy it was to create perfect smoky eyes and cat eyes in minutes. I would do one eye and then have them do the other. The kit is exclusive to her boutique and is available in the kit or Travel Set.
Lebec and I had so much fun doing this event together that we’ve decided to do it again in a few months. As soon as we have a date we will each post it on our beauty blogs.

Happy Valentine’s Day to everyone!

xoxo,

B

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my, what a successful event last night at my lebec cosmetics boutique. Valentine's day event celebrity makeup artist..we had a wonderful time Beth and I meeting so many wonderful women of all ages. And most of all the real women who love to learn and experiment with new products. So keep checking us out on our blogs for a new date. A big kiss to my peer and friend Beth Bender beauty.

Love, lebec

Tamara said...

Wow, Beth, what a wonderful time! I was so excited to see you demo your fabulous Get In Line Eyeliner Kit and it was all that I thought it would be... and more! I can't wait to get one of my own and start experimenting with different looks! Thanks again to you and Lebec for your time and knowledge- priceless!

Unknown said...

Lebec,

You are so gorgeous! I was so happy to be there and watch you at work making everyone that walked in look and feel beautiful.

I am so looking forward to our next event! We may need a bigger space:)

xoxo,
B

Tamara:

Thank you so much! You are so sweet and I am so glad we got to chat at the event. I hope to see you at the next one.
Please, please feel free to email or call the studio if you have any questions about the Get in Line Kit.

xoxo,
B