Thursday, April 3, 2008

Get a happy face with St Ives Elements

Have you tried this new olive scrub from St Ives ? It’s called St. Ives Elements Olive Scrub and Oh my gosh it is amazing! I have been using their Apricot Scrub for years and found this little gem while I was doing some shopping. It is gentle enough to use everyday which I have been and it leaves your skin feeling great. Part of a whole new concept and skin care line they have just starting selling.


The line also includes an Olive Cleanser, Microdermabrasion Scrub, a Warming Scrub which deep cleans your pores and gets rid of dirt and oil and a Protective Cleanser. Another great thing about these new products is they won’t leave you broke like so many other skin care lines, most of them are under $10. Now that is what I call a real beauty bargain.

Olive Scrub from St Ives Elements

Warming Scrub from St Ives Elements

No comments: