Sunday, August 19, 2007

Allure Magazine Readers Choice





From the readers of Allure Magazine such as myself here are just a few of the goodies that made the cut and some of my favs. Starting with Orgasm blush from Nars . I have been using Nars for a long time and way before I started custom blending my owns beauty products or even had the idea for the Get in Line eye product . I love the consistency of his shadows and blushes and still use them almost every time I am on a shoot. Orgasm blush is a beautiful color and looks great on any skin tone.

nars-orgasm.jpg
Next is Ballerina Nail color from Chanel. A beautiful color that looks great on both fingers and toes any time of the year.
chanel-ballerina-nail.jpg

L’OrĂ©al Paris True Match Super-Blendable Make Up is really great for the price. It matches all skin tones and gives you the right amount of coverage without looking too heavy. I keep a few in my kit and have been using them a lot lately on my younger clients.

loreal.jpg

Aveeno is a lovely cream for anyone who likes soft skin. It is a fantastic product and great for those who suffer from skin conditions such as Exzema. Its main ingredient is Oatmeal which is extremely soothing to the skin. I love it and always have a tube in my kit when I work.

aveeno1.jpg

My favorites wouldn’t be complete without St Ives Apricot Scrub. I use it on my face, hands and feet. It’s great for dry and flaky skin and leaves your feet nice and soft. For the price you can’t go wrong.

st-ives-scrub.jpg

Dry hair looks good on no one. Even the biggest Hollywood starlets have bad hair days and I have seen plenty of them. This little gem from Biosilk is great for waking up dull hair and helping with split ends. A little goes a long way.

biosilk.jpg

To see the complete list of products visit Allure.com.

xoxo,

Beth

No comments: