Saturday, August 11, 2007

Beth Bender Beauty Blogathon








Hi Ladies, this blog marks the beginning of my blogathon weekend. Since I have been working a lot and haven’t had much time to blog I decided that this weekend I would try and catch up.
So between today and Sunday evening I will be writing about some fabulous new must have beauty products that I have discovered and of course update you on celebrity sightings sporting the Get in Line stencil kit as well as other beauty goodies from beth bender beauty. I hope you enjoy!

We begin with yet another Nicole sighting with beth bender beauty .This time while she was at the Neil George Salon. She was seen with her new fav “Paris is Burning” Liquid lip gloss and again while she lunched at Barney Greengrass deli with Joel and good pal Samantha Ronson. Check out how cute she looks in this pic. Her little baby bump. So sweet…

If you ever get the chance to visit Barney’s Beverly Hills you should stop by Barney Greengrass for a bite. I was there late this morning after doing a little shopping downstairs. We sat outside and had a delicious breakfast. A lot of Zsa zsa’s with big sunglasses, very big bags, and of course some sort of cell phone gadget but still a great place to meet friends and do a little shopping too!

xoxo,

Beth

No comments: