Friday, June 1, 2007

Cat eyes on set in Hawaii

I just got the sweetest message from a good friend and fellow make-up artist who has been using my eyeliner stencil kit since I introduced it to the world of beauty over four years ago. He was on set shooting in Hawaii (my home away from home) and one of the actresses went mad for the stencils. She saw him using it on one of the other little starlets and was shocked at how perfect the Cat eye was.

Thank God he had an extra kit with him because I don’t think she would have taken no for an answer if he refused to give her his. He said she proceeded to go from actress to actress giving them all a Cat eye and each time she would scream in amazement at how easy it was to do. He said everyone was laughing and that he wished I could have been there to see it. Next time I promised, but his news about the kit totally made my day and that was just what I needed.

That’s what I’ve been trying to tell women everywhere who are having trouble with their eyeliner and the ones who are already using it, know. My sister uses it everyday and it always looks perfect. I swear she does a better job than me. She just got some news about needing eye surgery and can’t use mascara but she was happy to hear she could still use the Eyeliner stencil kit to at least line her eyes.

For more info on the Get In Line Beauty Stencil System visit bethbenderbeauty.com

xoxo,

Beth

No comments: