Friday, June 1, 2007

Easy Smoky Eyes At The Beach

Are you a gal who likes a little color on her eyes even when your sitting under an umbrella at the beach? Try a little shimmer on your lids for something different. I have a great bronze shimmer that is sheer but still gives enough color. I like to apply it with my fingers right to my lid without putting a base color on first. It gives the eye a nice sheen that looks beautiful and perfect for the beach.

A touch of gloss, my new fav is “Chasing the cash” a nude shimmer and I feel just like Paris Hilton. Ha Ha. If I am running from the beach to meet the girls for a cocktail I always keep a set of my Get In Line eyeliner stencils handy for quick touch ups. That’s when I get busy doing my best smoky eye.

As always don’t forget your sunscreen.

Surfs up!

xoxo,

Beth

No comments: