Tuesday, June 5, 2007

NIA 24 - Niacin Powered Skin Therapy

If you are one of those gals who spent way too much time sunning yourself or maybe you still do then this is a skin care line you should know about. NIA 24 is a company that promises to repair your skin and dramatically improve the appearance of sun damage. The latest addition to the line is the Gentle Cleansing Cream which removes dirt and oil without stripping the skin of essential moisture.

Pro-Niacin which is a patented molecule developed by the company penetrates the skin at a much more rapid rate and goes beyond the surface of the skin to where the sun damage begins. Once it is absorbed into the skin it is converted to nicotinic acid by enzymes in the epidermis and dermis. Because the products are pharmaceutical grade they are only available through a physician.

I was lucky enough to get my hands on the line and have been using it for almost two weeks. I am still using Soliv, which everyone knows I love, but I have switched over to this for the day. So far I like the way my skin is looking but the real improvement in your skins texture as well as its firmness should begin to show over a 90 day course with regular use.

On the surface my skin does not look as if it has any sun damage, but I am sure that a dermatologist would say otherwise. If NIA 24 can repair and improve my skins texture & firmness then why not give it a try?

To learn more about NIA24 you can visit their website at: www.NIA24.com

xoxo,

Beth

No comments: