July 25th, 2007 bethbenderbeauty
This was a nice surprise. Check out the last item must have. Yep, this kit really does do a sexy sultry Cat eye. Had one on last night. Looked amazing.
Thank you Lesley!
The Top 10 Fashion Must-Have’s
for a Failsafe Fall Wardrobe.
FASHIONTRIBES FASHION, ACCESSORIES & SHOE BLOG.
POSTED: Tuesday, July 24, 2007
With such new silhouettes and colors dominating fall fashion, it might seem like an entire wardrobe overhaul is necessary. Although tempting, unless you’re booked as a makeover subject on What Not to Wear, tossing everything out & shopping from scratch isn’t happening.
To stretch even the most meagre fashion budget to its maximum, invest in key accessories, some wide-legged trousers, and a white blouse. And don’t forget hair and makeup: the season’s Prada cateye, opaque wine-colored lipstick, and Gatsby’esque bob are vital for looking like a million without spending it.
The Top 10 wardrobe, accessory and beauty must-haves for fall:
- WHITE BLOUSE OR SHIRT Fendi Angel Sleeve blouse - Net-a-Porter.com
- WIDE LEGGED TROUSERS Alexander Wang Smoking Pant - AlexanderWang.com
- GREAT GATSY BOB Thanks to the Poiret exhibit at the Met & costume history on the A-list runways, get thee to a stylist & learn the secrets the finger wave. Try Fix-It Gel by Ted Gibson - Sephora.com. (photo: BeautySnob.com)
- LADYLIKE LIPSTICK Forget glosses or sheer lipslicks - full-on ladylike lipstick has made a comeback. Opt for shades of deep, dark burgundy like Lancome’s Rouge Sensation in Jezebel - BeautifulPerfumes.com
- SERIOUS CAT-EYE MAKEUP as seen at Prada - check out eBeautyDaily for a fab how-to video & the goods on the Beth Bender Beauty Get In Line Eye Kit.
- Lesley Scott
Entry Filed under: Heard & Seen