Friday, July 13, 2007

Sunless Tanners I love

Want the look of a tan without baking in the sun? Then check out these great products the next time you visit your nearest shopping mall or drugstore. Neutrogena’s Instant Bronze is great for girls on the go. It’s oil free and dries in less than five minutes. Looks great and gives your skin a natural glow. It retails for $10 and can be found at any Target, CVS or Rite Aid.

My next fav is Prescriptives Sunsheen. The color is a subtle golden color which looks great on most skin tones and even better it has an SPF of 15. Yeah!!! $27 and you can find it at most Prescriptive counters or online at prescriptives.com.

Another fav of mine is A Tan for All Seasons from Bliss. I just used this on a shoot last week and this totally rocks!!! It gives you splotch free coverage and offers a super fine mist and a 360-degree nozzle. It has a peachy undertone that makes it perfect for pale skin. I used it on two different girls and a guy. It went on without any streaks and stayed on. It is a little on the pricey side but worth the investment. $36 and available at blissworld.com

xoxo,

Beth

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My friend let me try her sunless tanning lotion from www.sunlabsonline and I was amazed how natural my tan looked.

Beth Bender said...

Kristin:

I apologize for not responding sooner.I just found your comment. I will definitely check out sunlabsonline. Do you know if they sell it at any beauty stores?

Best,

Beth