Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Christina @ Ebeautydaily does a fierce cat eye

Christina you rock!!! Thank you so much for your great demo.

xoxo,
Beth

The Amy WineHouse Cat Eye

amy-winehouse

Only rarely do you see someone that is truly so pretty work so hard to be unpretty, but Amy Winehouse sure does it. But man can she sing - so who cares what she looks like? It’s all about jumping out of the sea of performers however you can anyway. But like it or not, she is definitely a style maven who really has charmed me to death.

Regardless of what you think about her look, she is working a cat eye like nobody’s business all over the world. Want one? I have the easiest way ever. For a mere $36, pick up Beth Bender Beauty’s Get In Line eye kit. Now, I love an eye kit. I adore the one that DuWop makes - but in its simplicity, this one is better, and it comes with all of the tools you need to make it work. Really make it work. So, on that note, I present to you my first video on the Cat Eye. Don’t laugh too hard. But definitely don’t be drinking anything while you watch. D

To view Christina’s fabulous video using the Get in Line kit go to http://www.ebeautydaily.com

No comments: