Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Charmed by Beth Bender Beauty

How sweet is Christina from ebeautydaily.com. I love her!!

by Christina Jones on June 21st, 2007While I was on my trip I came home to a goodie bag from boutique brand, Beth Bender Beauty. I had heard of this brand, but really didn’t know much about it - but I am totally charmed now. Just one look at the way they were packed with love (colored tissue paper and ribbons) will do it, but as I unwrapped the items, I really just fell in love. The mineral makeup, lipgloss, blush and sparkle powder are in screw top pots with handpainted flowers and a little rhinestone on top. I know this has absolutely nothing to do with the product inside, but looking at them here sitting on my desk makes me smile - they are really pretty - what an impressive gift they would make for someone special!

If I could find my camera (*&^%*), I would take a picture, of these beautiful pots, but since that doesn’t seem to be happening now (grr), I will give you a pic from Beth Bender Beauty. You can’t imagine how cute several of these are sitting here - absolutely charming:

glam-gloss-image.jpg

I haven’t had a chance to play around with the other items yet, but this lipgloss is great ($16)- it smells and tastes great - but not “too” great - just enough. And the shine and sparkle are sooooo pretty. My real love from this goodie bag is the Get In Line eye kit - but I will save that for a later review, and hopefully a demo video. This is maybe the coolest. eye. kit. evah. )

No comments: