Friday, July 27, 2007

Nani Velez Speaks Out About Get in Line

Check this out. Nani is a well known Make-up and Hair Stylist in LA. She is always working and here’s what she had to say about the Kit.

nani-pic-blog.jpg Here she is on a shoot for a clothing campaign with two of the models

Hey you guys, I just wanted to share with all of you how amazing this “Get in line stencil kit” is and how it has made my job easier, not to mention the frenzy it has caused on several sets that I’ve worked on with different celebrities and models.

If you haven’t yet heard about how incredibly useful this kit is, you’re now hearing it first off from a make up artist that has been in the business for over 15 years. I love it, I love it, I love it!!! I can’t express enough thanks to Beth and this fantastic tool that she has made available not only for professionals alike, but for consumers everywhere!!

I was first introduced to the “Get in Line Eyeliner Stencil System” in March of 2003, where we were working on a major fashion show for World Asia Television in Hawaii. It was then when I met Beth Bender for the first time and fell in love with her products! I have been using them ever since on different sets, and various locations as well as on all of my clients who have also become fans of Beth and can’t seem to live without their eyeliner stencils kits.

For anyone who has ever had difficulty lining their eyes or getting a smoky eye look or perfect cat eye, then this is the tool your make up bag needs. Even a seasoned make up artist like myself understands how useful this Eyeliner Stencil kit is and how it’s made such an impact in the world of beauty.

Thank you Betty for making my job easier!

Nani

How sweet is she? This girl rocks and is one fierce artist! You can find Nani at www.myspace.com/naniv706. email: nani_velez@yahoo.com. Check out her gorgeous work.

xoxo,

Beth

No comments: