Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pussycat Dolls are doing Cat Eyes

nicole-pussycatdolls.jpg

I love this picture of Nicole. I was her make-up artist when she was with Eden’s Crush and she would always go with a smoky eye and lots of lashes. She is even more beautiful in person and I am so happy for her success. She has some set of vocals and I enjoyed every second of working with her.

I had sent her a Get in Line stencil kit when I first launched the line and she sent me the sweetest note thanking me for the eyeliner stencils and how much she loved them. She also uses the glosses and gel eyeliners which I would use on her whenever we worked together. Kookla is her favorite gloss.

She said she used the Cat eye stencil to do her eyes the night this picture was taken and they look great. Just recently I sent off some Get in Line kits and glosses to all of the Pussycat Dolls. I think Nicole was tired of sharing hers with all of the girls. I can’t blame her for that.

Big kiss Nicole.

xoxo,

Beth

No comments: