Friday, July 20, 2007

Hollywood Nudes- Lip Color That Sizzles

July 20th, 2007 bethbenderbeauty

beauty-blog-paris.jpg

Yesterday I wrote about Paris Hilton wearing one of my new lip colors “Paris is burning”. A friend of mine had given it to her at an event and she loved it. Today when I got to my studio I had over two hundred emails asking where they could pick up this color.

Well ladies, the only place at the moment to purchase “Paris is Burning” or any of the other Hollywood Nudes is bethbenderbeauty.com. We are in the process of opening accounts in the Los Angeles area. Puff Beauty in South Pasadena should have the line sometime in August. They are the cutest beauty bar evah!

In the meantime you can check out all of the other colors at bethbenderbeauty.com

xoxo,

Beth

No comments: