Sunday, July 29, 2007

Scarlett is crazy for Get in Line


scarlett-johansson-blog.jpg

Everyone knows how much I love Scarlett Johansson, and not just because she uses Beth Bender Beauty products. I have been a fan for years and think she is absolutely gorgeous and one of the best actresses of her generation. My boyfriend met her years ago when she had the lead in one of her first movies Manny and Lo. His wife at the time Lisa Krueger wrote and directed this wonderful little flick.

Anyway I was thrilled to find out a few years ago that the Get in Line stencils were one of her favs and could be found in her make-up bag. What made me even happier was to hear from a publicist back in New York that she ran into Scarlett in the ladies room at an event and found her doing a quick Cat eye with the stencils.

How cool is that. Look how sexy her eyes look in this shot. All this buzz about Get in Line. Finally the secret is out of the bag ladies.

xoxo,

Beth

No comments: