Thursday, July 5, 2007

Keeping your eyeliner on your eyes

Hi Ladies:

I am back from New York City and right back into my crazy life. I ended up working but it was so much fun it didn’t feel like work at all. It was very humid the day we were shooting and I had to make sure that the eyeliner stayed put. Nothing worse than having to keep cleaning up and powdering under the eye.

Thank God I had my eyeliner sealant with me. It worked like a dream and the eyes looked great. A good little product to have in your make-up bag just in case. You can find this at most beauty supply stores or online at Alcone.com.

The weather here in LA has been soooo hot that I have been loading on the sunscreen. My new fav is from Rilistil. It comes in 40 and 50 SPF. I wear the 40, it is kind of thick but it really keeps the sun off of your face. And it smells so good, like vanilla.

It is good to be back in Hollywood baby!

xoxo,

B

No comments: