Monday, July 16, 2007

A Great Little Highlighter


I’ve tried a lot of highlighters to highlight the cheek bones, brow bones and to make the eyes pop and most don’t live up to what they say. High Beam from Benefit is a different story. This is a great little product and one that I would recommend to anyone looking for that beautiful sheen that so many celebs have on the red carpet.

It has a brush tip applicator that makes it easy to use with no mess and blends into the skin beautifully leaving your face glowing. I love to highlight my brow bone with this and put lots of mascara on my eyes. If you’re going out for the evening set it with a little All over Shimmer. I use Pretty from my line. It gives you the right amount of shimmer and stays on all night. Finish with a cat eye and you’ve got yourself a little Breakfast At Tiffany’s.

You can find this little gem at any Sephora or Sephora.com. It retails for $22 and should last you at least nine months depending on how often you use. Pretty can be found at bethbenderbeauty.com and retails for $18. I have both in my kit, at my studio and at home. Perfect for house calls and last minute beauty drop ins.

xoxo,
Beth

No comments: